- On an Alpha course, guests explore the Christian faith in a relaxed setting over ten thought-provoking weekly sessions.
- Each week guests enjoy a meal and a talk on subjects as diverse as “Who is Jesus?”, “How Can I Have Faith?” and “How Can I Make the Most of the Rest of My Life?”
- The course is low-key, friendly and fun – and is supported by all major denominations of the Christian church.
- Alpha is a worldwide phenomenon –run in 163 countries and taken by more than 13 million people. The Alpha course is free and open to everyone.
- No question is out of bounds, and participants are free to say as much or as little as they wish as they make up their own minds about the teachings of Jesus.
Starting September 9th
Sunday Mornings at PHBC
Please contact Chris Harding
(410) 961-4398, firstname.lastname@example.org
or the Church Office (410) 256-8880 for details