- 9:15 am – Traditional Worship; Adult Ed.; Youth and Children
- 10:30 am – Contemporary Worship: Adult Ed.; Children (up to gr. 3)
- 6:30 pm – Worship service
- 7:00 pm – Trustee Board, 3rd Monday every month in Library
- 7:00 pm – School Board: every 2nd Tues. in Library
- 9:15 am – Women’s Bible Study – starts September 25th
- 7:00 pm – Women’s Bible Study – starts September 25th
- 7:00pm – Men’s Bible Study
- 6:30 pm – Kids’ Clubs (Sept. – May)
- 6:45 pm – Choir
- 7:00 pm – Bible study and prayer
- 6:30 pm – Youth Group
- 6:15 pm – Men’s Bible Study: thru June 5, 2013 in Refinery
- 7:00 pm – Praise Team
- 7:00 pm – Deaconess Board: 1st Thursday every month
- 7:00 pm – Deacon Board: 2nd Thursday every month
- 7:00 pm – Mission Board: 3rd Thursday every month
- 7:00 am – All Pro Dads: 2nd Friday each month
- Upward Sports: Basketball and Cheerleading (Oct-Feb)
- 8:00 am – All Pro Dads: 2nd Saturday each month
IRON MAN BREAKFAST: Proverbs 27: 17 “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” 2013 Spring Session with Pat Goodman (for 8 weeks every Wednesday Morning) at The Refinery
On April 17th at 6:15am – 7:45am we will be starting a new 8 week series on Proverbs, led by Pat Goodman. We will be meeting in the REFINERY, and coffee, tea, juice and donuts will be served. There is a $10 charge for the series.
Our times together will include mini teaching segments, periodic DVD clips, specific testimonies from men’s lives, times of quiet reflection and more!
If you are looking for a place to have your life called to “Higher Ground” while connecting with other men who want the same thing, then Ironmen is worth being part of.
Our Spring Session is entitled “I Pity the Fool”… We’ll take a hard look at the concept of Wisdom… unpacking what it is, where it comes from and the power of our daily choices to enhance or diminish our lives.
We’ll also look at the “4 Faces of a Fool” described in the Book of Proverbs which may just surprise you! One word just can’t encompass all that can characterize what a fool is or how a fool lives.
We’ll end the session by spending a few weeks “Connecting the Dots” of our faith with specific areas of life so we indeed live more wisely.
Sign Up ONLINE at www.PerryHallChurch.Info or call Dana Duke 443-824-5633