Women’s Connection Ministry Statement
The vision of Women’s Connection is to seek to fulfill Christ’s mission by bringing women together of all ages and stages for edification through the study of God’s Word and for opportunities of service to our Lord. As women grow and mature in godliness, they are better equipped to nurture and serve their families, to enrich the body of Christ and to evangelize their communities.
Women’s Connection Ministry Aims:
- Develop a personal relationship with God through the development of daily Bible study and prayer.
- Transfer Biblical principals into daily patterns of godliness.
- Foster godly relationships with other women.
- Pray for and with other women and experience the power of God in answered prayer.
- Communicate the gospel message to any without Christ as God gives opportunity.
- Help women develop and use their spiritual gifts in areas of ministry opportunities.
- For more information on Women’s Connection contact Sandy Walker at 410-828-7224 or Weebie50@aol.com.
WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDIES: starting up September 9, meeting every Tuesday
- Tues. 9:15-11:30 am with child care: meeting in the Refinery
- Tues. 7-9 pm in the Fellowship Room (no child care)